N95 Cristal Mask filters are based on a five-layer active carbon fibre filtration system:
- Spunbond is the first protective layer, thanks to which the filter has a smooth and yet strong structure.
- Meltblown is the main, dense filter fleece that keeps most of PM2,5 and PM10 particles from getting further into the mask.
- Activated Carbon – cleans the inhaled air from harmful chemicals, such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen oxide.
Our filters not only protect against noxious substances that constitute smog. You will also be able to inhale clean air – free of dust particles, tobacco smoke and various types of allergens. We are most confident that it will greatly improve your health!
According to independent studies on the filtration efficiency of PM2.5 and PM10 fractions, our N95 filter proved over 98% efficiency, thus making it perfectly suited for daily respiratory protection against smog and other pollutants.
Below you can find some basic rules related to the usage of replacement filters according to the WHO recommendations:
- If you use our mask often and live in a heavily contaminated area, it is advisable to replace the filters on a weekly basis. If the filter is being used less, it can last up to two weeks.
- The filter loses its protective properties when exposed to water and/or detergents. Before putting the mask into the washing machine, remove the filter from the pocket and put it somewhere safe.
- The filter in no way offers 100% protection against the transmission of microorganisms and viruses that are spread through the droplets but can significantly reduce the number of harmful particles that are potentially soaked up. The same applies to already affected persons – the filter is not a concrete guarantee that the infected person will not pass it on to other people.
N95 Filter – laboratory tests
Our filters have been tested by an independent analytical laboratory. This ensures the effectiveness of our products against harmful substances in the air. Below you will find the results of tests carried out on the filtration efficiency of smog fractions:
Table #2 – columns A and B show the filtration efficiency values towards different sodium chloride spray fractions. The tests were carried out in accordance with the in-house methodology for sodium chloride aerosol. The linear velocity during the test was 19.38 cm/sec. In the test, the Dust Trak II model 8530 by TSI company was used.
If you have any additional questions or reservations, please contact us – we will be happy to aid you!