Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If you have a question that is not answered below – we encourage you to contact us!
In the current situation, masks are an indispensable instrument in limiting the transmission of droplet-borne microbes. Moreover, wearing a mask by an infected person significantly reduces the risk of passing the disease on to subsequent persons. Wearing a protective mask in a public space is therefore particularly important as a part of the population undergoes an infection in an asymptomatic manner – unknowingly infecting other people.
Masks should be used as part of a comprehensive approach that additionally includes: maintaining adequate physical distance, avoiding crowded confined spaces, maintaining coughing and sneezing hygiene and frequent hand washing and surface sanitizing.
According to the WHO, protective masks should be worn in the public following as mentioned below:
Within wider environments where the virus is spreading, masks should be worn by the general public in settings where it is not possible to maintain at least 1 meter from others. Examples of these settings include indoor locations that are crowded and have poor ventilation, public transport and places of high population density – among others.
How to put on a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
- Determine which side of the mask is the front. The coloured side of the mask is usually the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
- Put on the mask so that it covers your mouth, nose and chin without leaving any gaps on the sides. Our masks are fastened with a thick, durable Velcro fastener, which makes it easy to maintain safety standards.
- Mould or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band. Follow the instructions below for the type of mask you are using.
- Remove the mask by unfastening the Velcro at the back so as not to touch the front of the mask.
- If the mask is not dirty or wet and you plan to reuse it, put it in a clean plastic bag.
- If reuse is necessary, hold the mask with Velcro stripes when removing the mask from the bag.
Except from smog, Cristal filters are also catching allergic molecules, tabacco smoke, car exhausts and microorganisms causing disease.
Cristal Mask Casual was designed and made from high-quality materials in Poland. Thanks to elastic and breathable materials, our mask is soft and comfortable.
It is also known for its original design and many colour versions. It was important for us to make a mask both protective and esthetic. Protect yourself with pleasure!
The properties of anti-smog filters make it impossible to protect against fine specks of dust without reducing the air flow. While designing our mask, we have made every effort to reduce the respiratory obstruction as much as possible. This makes the mask ideal for everyday use.
suitable size is very important. The best way to do it is to measure a distance between the tip of your nose and the bottom of your chin, below the ears.
You can compare your measures with a size-table available in “Sizes” page.
Cristal N95 Filter is a five-layer construction. Two layers of Meltblown are responsible for catching PM2,5 and PM10 dust. It is assisted by the Spunbond layer. There is also an activated carbon layer which is responsible for catching all of the chemical pollutions.
Depending on pollution and frequency of wearing a mask, Cristal Filters can be used for 20-60 hours which is about 1-2 weeks of using. You can see that the filter is turning into grey – that’s when you should change it into a new one.
The best way is to bend the filter in half, slide it into a ‘filter-pocket’ and then straight it with your fingers.
We give 2 filters for every mask as a standard.
Our casual model doesn’t need air valves because of breathable materials.